Posted by rphilcolon on March 7, 2020
R. Phillip Colon, Ph.D.
520 FRANKLIN AVENUE, SUITE L21-I
GARDEN CITY, NY 11530
Experience The Difference
Dr. Colon is a NY state licensed clinical psychologist who has successfully treated patients for over 40 years. His belief in professional excellence and dedication to those under his care has earned him high regard by both patients and colleagues.
To learn more about Dr. Colon, click here.
Private & Confidential
Special care and consideration is given to creating a comfortable, safe environment where any sensitive subject can be discussed with the privacy it deserves.
For office hours, location and directions,click here.
Need to complete forms for the Initial Consultation? Click here
Telephone and internet telehealth services available on a safe, secure, and HIPAA compliant server.
For an informed consent form for in-person services during the COVID-19 health crisis, click here.
Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Seating in the waiting room and in the treatment room have been arranged for physical distancing.
- I wear a mask.
- A new/better ventilation system was installed in the office.
- An air purifier was purchased for the office.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy room, and in the main lobby area.
- Seating is sanitized in between appointments.
- I schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- Clients are asked to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed in the office. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
Divorced or widowed and want to start dating again (but are terrified)? Click Here.